Please read the following points from top to bottom to better learn about how we take care of your data.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information: Leather’sOutlet only collects essential data only when you choose to share it with us. This happens when you make a transaction, partake in any contest, or sign-up for our newsletters. This may cover your name, email and physical address, city, state, contact number, username, and password. For some transactions, you may require to share some more information.
- Financial Information: Leather’s Outlet never collects any of your financial information; instead, we simply redirect you to the relevant payment mode service you choose for.
- Social Media Account Info: We may offer you an option to link your social media accounts with our website, depending on your subscription. However, this will not be limited to your basic information.
How Your Data is Shared
- Office Staff: Our workforce people process, manage, and use your data to respond to your queries. This authorized activity is for controlling the user database and managing accounts to bolster your shopping experience.
- Our Partners: Leather’s Outlet has partnered with various marketing teams and relevant blogging domains to build our site. This may require them to use our satisfied customers’ posted reviews with names or pictures to share on their platform for PR purposes.
- Shipping Service Providers: All your shipments are trusted with a reliable courier service such as DHL & FedEx. This requires them to use your personal information to contact and deliver goods to you.
- Legal Grounds: We never share or sell your information publicly. However, we may give in case of legal inquires carried out by government agencies.
- Target Ads: You may see third-party ads on our website, intended to make your shopping experience better. These marketers use several tools to collect different, and this is something beyond our control.
How We Use Your Data:
We never use your data fugitively; it happens only when you decide to provide us on the following stages:
When You Checkout: We use your billing information to process your order when you choose to checkout.
Marketing and Ads: We avail this to send you our:
- Product launch update
- Third-party offers
Customer Service: To create a better customer support system, we use customers information to:
- Provide order status update
- Live chat
- Product information
- Refining service
How We Share Your Data
It’s our utmost responsibility to keep our customers’ data safe. Any info that you give us while filling out forms will remain only in our admin database.
Secured Socket Layer – All your data is encrypted through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Protection.
Password – It is advisable always to create a strong password.
Age of 18 or Below – We don’t encourage people under 18 years to use our services. In that case, no information will be stored or used.
The Options You Have:
Access to your data: You can always correct, change, and verify your given data from our website by reaching out to us.
Reviews – You can review our service based on your experience. Upon submitting your review, we will allow you to provide us with rating stars, use any name, or leave it empty. We don’t accept any abusive review that violates our policy.
Data Collected Automatically through Tracking Tools
Analyses – We use third-party tracking tools to understand our site visitors better. This detects their IP, ISP, Proxy, Date or Time, Page Views, Shopping Behaviors, etc.
Scripts – It is very much possible to browse our space without revealing your identity. However, we use scripts to analyze and track visitors’ movements when going from one web page to another.
Cookies – When you visit Leather’s Outlet, we will store temporary “cookies” (small text files) in your storage to recognize you and the device you are using.
Data Keeping and Account Deletion
Maintaining Personal Info – You are entitled to sign off with us anytime you want. However, we will retain your personal information for keeping up with security, legal needs, stop frauds, resolve dustups, and implement terms and conditions or sign-off.
Account Deletion – We will remove your data from our database when it isn’t needed, and it will be shown as anonymous.